The intern will be involved in a variety of transactional contexts for French and foreign clients, on the following assignments:
- assisting in the validation/information of an investment thesis in conjunction with the firm’s financial teams, in particular on technological assets, consisting of identifying the main risks and significant stakes of the economic models analysed;
- drafting of legal and transactional documentation, drafting of reports and client meetings;
- post-deal support: drafting and negotiation of IT and IP contracts, implementation of an IP strategy (trademark registration, pre-litigation), advice on personal data protection;
- monitoring of news relating to IP, IT and data protection issues, and more generally to the Tech sector;
- general assistance to the D’Ornano + Co. teams via legal research on technical and practical issues.
You have a first-class academic background, and a previous experience as an intern in a law firm, company, or investment fund.
You have a perfect command of written and spoken English.
You are autonomous, rigorous and have excellent analytical skills.
You want to join a human adventure and contribute your talent and enthusiasm to a dynamic structure whose culture is based on a mixture of high standards and benevolence.
You share our values – action, intelligence, ambition, confidence, courage – and wish to actively contribute to the development of d’Ornano + Co. in Paris and New York.
Please apply by filling in the application form below.