Terms of Service
This website (the “Website”) is published by Icare a French limited liability company with a share capital of €20,405,520 whose registered office is located 14 rue de Clichy – 75009 Paris, registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 922 136 551.
Contact: Raphaëlle d’Ornano
Phone: 01 47 07 08 80
Editorial Director: Raphaëlle d’Ornano
This Website is hosted by: OVH, 2 rue Kellerman, 59100 Roubaix, France
By accessing the Website at www.dornanoandco.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this Website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Right of Use
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on D’Ornano + Co.’ Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose and/or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on D’Ornano + Co.’ Website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by D’Ornano + Co. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Restrictions on use of the Website
By using the Website, users specifically agree not to engage in any activity or transmit any information that, in D’Ornano + Co. sole discretion:
- is illegal or violates any local law or regulation;
- violates any third-party right, including, but not limited to, right of privacy, right of publicity, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights;
- is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, indecent, defamatory, sexually explicit or pornographic, discriminatory, vulgar, profane, obscene, libelous, hate speech, violent or inciting violence, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable;
- is of a commercial nature in a way that violates these terms, including but not limited to, using the Website for spam, surveys, contests or other advertising materials;
- uses automated or manual means to violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the Website, if any, or bypasses or circumvents other measures employed to prevent or limit access, for example by engaging in practices such as “screen scraping,” “database scraping,” or any other activity with the purpose of obtaining lists of users or other information.
The materials on D’Ornano + Co.’ Website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. D’Ornano + Co. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, D’Ornano + Co. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall D’Ornano + Co. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on D’Ornano + Co.’ Website, even if D’Ornano + Co. or a D’Ornano + Co. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
D’Ornano + Co and its service providers do not guarantee the availability of its site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
6. Intellectual Property
This Website contains materials that are proprietary and are protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property laws and treaties.
All materials contained on the Website, notably texts, comments, illustrations and trademarks, are protected by national and international intellectual property law. These materials are the exclusive property of D’Ornano + Co. and/or its partners, holders of the related intellectual property rights.
Any total or partial reproduction of the elements accessible on the Website without the express authorization of D’Ornano + Co. and/or its partners is strictly prohibited.
7. Accuracy of Materials
The materials appearing on D’Ornano + Co.’ Website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. D’Ornano + Co. does not warrant that any of the materials on its Website are accurate, complete, or current. D’Ornano + Co. may make changes to the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice. However, D’Ornano + Co. does not make any commitment to update the materials.
This Website may include hypertext links to other Websites; such links are provided for the sole convenience of the user and redirect the user to third-party websites.
D’Ornano + Co. has not reviewed all the sites linked to its Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by D’Ornano + Co. of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
9. Data Protections
D’Ornano + Co. may revise these terms of service for its Website at any time without notice. By using this Website, you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
11. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of France, and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that location.